Friday, August 28, 2009

Chris and Stephanie {Weddings}, part 2

Well, it has been a long time since I have posted a blog. Life has been crazy!! I know I am not alone, everyone seems to be super busy.

Here is part 2 of Chris and Stephanie's wedding. It case I didn't say it before, this was my first wedding that I was not second shooting. So it was super intimidating and challenging, but I had great time and learned a lot. Billy Blakey was very kindly my second shooter and it was really really great to have him there to help me.

































































5 comments:

Madburns said...

sweet pics. i like your work and you!

Jay and Janelle said...

its about time!:) jk... i LOVE them, they seriously look amazing!
-janelle

Unknown said...

BURNS!!!!
great great great shots!
you've got that 'it' factor!
PTL :)

Anonymous said...

Melissa, Chris and I are so excited about these photos. They came out better than we ever could have hoped for. You have a great future as a photographer ahead of you! Thank you for everything!
Stephanie Hoklotubbe

TestedandBested said...

Melissa!!! I had not realized these new ones were on here. They a so amazing. Seriously beautiful wedding pics. I love them!!