Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chris and Stephanie {Weddings}, part 1

This past Sunday, Chris and Stephanie were married at Eagle Glenn Golf Club. I was impacted the whole day by their kindess and concern for everyone around them, and it was evident listening to the toast and others talking that day that who they are has had a great effect on their friends and family.

Thank you both for letting me be a part of your beautiful day. I hope the next three months fly, and that your visits together are sweet times.

























































6 comments:

TestedandBested said...

These are amazing!Beautiful bride and groom. Really They don't look anything like a photographer's first wedding. Wish your first one could have been my wedding!!! Keep them coming.

Flower said...

Really nice job Melissa. These look great!

Madburns said...

boo ya! very, very nice pics!

Bill Blakey said...

Rocking. Awesome. Incredible. The list goes on...

These are wonderful and I was honored to second shoot for you.

Hope my pics are up to snuff!

Keep it up!

Jay and Janelle said...

Melissa, they look soo good! I was sad when I got to the last picture...I want to see more! :) Aubrey is right, looks nothing like it was your first wedding...

-janelle

Unknown said...

GREAT stuff!!!
LOVE the ring on wood and rings on cupcakes. ALSO, love the couple sitting back on the lounge chairs.
way to capture the moments!

WAIT! Billy 2nd shot for you?!@??!? woo hoo! You're all grown up!
congrats!