Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jon & Jackie {Engagement}

A couple of weeks ago, in the middle of all our family wedding craziness, I got to do an engagement shoot for Jackie and Jon. I'll be flying out to Ohio to shoot their wedding in September. Jackie and her family have been long time friends of our family. They have loved on us and served us in so many ways over the years. We are definitely blessed to have them in our lives. So, it is with much joy that I get to be a part of their wedding this fall.

Jackie and Jon, it was great spending time with you both! You'll be in our prayers this next month as you plan and prepare.







































4 comments:

TestedandBested said...

These are ridiculous!!! I love them. You need to edit our families before I die of jealousy.

Bill Blakey said...

Great stuff! These are most excellent!

Madburns said...

great pics! I like the ally backgrounds

Rick said...

Hey Melissa, very cool - I didn't know you were into photography. Now I know who to call to borrow gear! Don't worry, just kidding. I don't think Bryce ever mentioned it to me before.

I had a chance to get real close to your little four legged buddy - I gave him a new name, "Chuey". Funny and strange little guy all in one package.

Anyway, nice images and great location.

Rick Phenicie (Bryce's dad)