Sunday, March 22, 2009

Matt and Amy Bradley

After much searching and delay, we finally found a place to get some pictures of Amy and her pregnant cuteness. Amy, when not pregnant, runs a fitness bootcamp. I, unintentionally, put her though a little photography bootcamp getting to our location. But we got there, she did great.

Matt and Amy, it was really fun getting to know you both a little better. I'm so excited for you and the joy this little girl will bring you.



















The Bradley twins?



Has anyone seen my camera bag?







3 comments:

Madburns said...

nice set!

Bill Blakey said...

These are awesome! I really like the look of the B&W's and the feel of the photos over all!!! Great work!

TestedandBested said...

I am not sure about Scott's comment he might want to put more thought into that!:) But they are sooooo great Lissa. Pretty much it's amazing you can take such good pics!!